Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Let's have some class.

So it was one of those days.
You're mad at everyone and everything.
You wake up late.
You look like a man.
You forgot to do your homework assignment.
You are tired and hungry.
You have loads of homework to accomplish because finals are around the corner...
And you're sitting in the 2nd floor of the library (aka: the silent floor of the library) trying to get as much homework done as you possibly can before class.

I find a nice little corner in the library where there is never anyone around. Five minutes after I get my homework out, a lovely girl decides to come and sit in the chair right next to me...even though there are 165,9876 other places to sit.

I don't pay any attention to it and decide to proceed with finishing my Pakistan project (which may I tell you was extremely difficult). This lovely little girl whipped out her paper bag full of goodies the second she sat down. Normally, I wouldn't have thought twice about someone eating their lunch except for the fact that she crinkled and crackled that paper bag like it was no one's business. FINALLY, the crinkling of the bag stops and I thought it was over. Oh no. It wasn't.

-snap! crunch, crunch, crunch, crunch, crunch, crunch, crunch-
-snap! crunch, crunch, crunch, crunch, crunch, crunch, crunch-
-snap! crunch, crunch, crunch, crunch, crunch, crunch, crunch-


Oh yes. She was snapping and crunching on extremely crunchy crackers. Just when I thought she was done with the crackers, out comes her green apple. I could have sworn she was making out with it by the way she smacked and licked and devoured that thing.
I was dying.
It took everything I could not to turn to her and smack her across the face, so I picked up my things and moved out of there in a hurry. I'm sure I sound really rude and stuck up right now. But it was just not my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment